Saturday, February 12, 2011

where did my sleep go?

So, I have found myself in a quandary lately - I have not had
a good night's sleep in the past 3 weeks. I find myself in these
"ruts" during transitional times throughout my life. I chalk it
up to growing through an uncomfortable stage.

However, these sleepless nights have given me plenty of time
to think, wander the web and explore the pretty things out there.
Tomorrow, I will indulge my sleeplessness with a bottle of wine!
For tonight (this morning)... I will wander a while.

House of Turquoise is one of my standard "must-follow" blogs!
I struggle between being a comfy-organic person and a minimalist
in my decorating/living style. So somewhere between the two, I have
found my niche.

















this bathroom makes me oh so happy. :-)































so beachy and laidback - everything my style "tries" to be...
makes me long for a beach house.

















such a wonderfully bright and energizing workspace!
think of how creative you could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment