Friday, February 18, 2011

rubbish.

i have decided that maybe blogging isn't something that i'm good at. i look around at other blogs and see the creatively that they seem to ooze from their very pores, if computer screens could have pores. and like most things in my life, what i create seems a bit limp, empty souled and sad.

the truth is, i'm at a bit of am impasse. i lead a rather lonely life and this pitiful online body seems to add to the lackluster that is my current state. if this existence continues, it will only be considered a space filled with pretty things and no real substance. as is most of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I feel the same way about my blog, pretty much all of the time.
    Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it to post something, yet I keep coming back.
    Sometimes pretty things are all the substance we can afford, and I'm okay with that :)

    ReplyDelete